Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Bringing Back the Blog.

It has been a long time.  I have to say, I really missed you.  It's not that I ever forgot about you, it's just, life got in the way!  But yes, it's back! The NSE Art blog is back! And at the best time ever!!!  Students work is reaching an amazing level and I just have to show everyone!  Please share my blog with a friend.  Follow us and see what creative strengths we have!









Every child at NSE will have artwork on display this April!  Save the Date: April 6th is NSE's art night!  Come see the talents your child has put into their work!  Framed work for students grades K-5 will be sold for $25 cash or check the night of the show.  Late orders will be accepted for $28. Any work not purchased will be returned to owner without the frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment